Sunday, March 7, 2010

Good hair is like fitting into your skinny jeans

Don't pretend that you don't know what it's like when you fit into your skinny jeans... nothing can turn your day sour when you're sporting your skinny jeans... right? Yes, that's right, and the same goes for a great hair style.

Although, we often refer to good hair "days" or bad hair "days," but in reality it's more like a good hair "period." It's more like several months of decent hair or several months of less-than-great hair.

I've recently come to the realization that I'm embarking on that less-than-great period of hair...the "growing out your hair" phase. You know, that awkward stage where you're hair is too short for a pony tail, but to long to be considered short and cute. Yes, that's right.

But have no fear...I've discovered the easiest solution to my hair misery... (drum roll)....


HAIR EXTENSIONS!

I'm throwing in the towel, and I'm tired of "growing my hair out." I want it GROWN OUT NOW! So, I've decided... hair extensions it is!

So excited! Are YOU ready to throw in the towel? Yessss...??

Check it out: http://www.secretsofhairdesign.com/hair_extensions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...